2017 is a big year for me, there’s so much I want to do. Instead of New Years resolutions I like to have a few ideas of things I want to do/ achieve. It’s a great idea especially to help motivate you during your year. A year is a long time so I’ve got a lot of time to achieve these things and then I can look back at them and hopefully be able to say I’ve achieved all of them.
1. One thing I’d like to do this year is work really hard in my new job and fall in love with it. I’m now a nanny for an amazing family. I really want this to work out and be a highlight of my year.
2. Another thing I’d like to do this year is see more of the world. I’d like to go to New York City, maybe Disneyland again (obviously!)
3. I know everyone says this but I want to excersise more and get fitter! Go to the gym and eat better. I mean I do excersise and eat well but I want to do more, I want to make a difference in my routine for me to feel healthy and feel good about myself! Last year I was diagnosed with PCOS and that made me very self conscious, this year I want to get fit and be more confident about my body.
4. I really want to make an effort to see my friends from my previous job! It’s so important to stay in contact, I worked with them for 3 years and we’re such good friends. I don’t want to lose those friendships. I want to make a little extra effort to meet up and continue seeing everyone, that’s really important to me!
5. Lastly I would like to try something new! I know this is quite vague, but to go through the year doing the same things, whether it’s the same hobbies or even eating the same foods. By the end of the year I’d like to try and do something new. For example this Blog, I only started writing this blog in September 2016, it was something so different and if it means trying something new within my blog and try and make it amazing, that would great! Or maybe doing a charity run or I don’t know paragliding, something new and fun! I think everyone should try something new, it’s important to be fearless and be confident, if you want to do something do it!!
These are just 5 things I’d like to do in 2017. Not resolutions but things I want to do in this new year. I don’t want to change anything I want to see whether I can complete these things. If I don’t I don’t mind but it’s a goal for me to work towards. I’m sure I’ll be sharing my progress in blog posts, especially if I’m travelling around the world more!
Let me know if you have any goals for 2017, and if you would like to do some of the same things as me.
Happy New Year everyone, here’s to 2017!
Thanks for reading